Am I an Alcoholic?
Some questions only you can answer
- Have I tried to stop drinking for a week or so, but could not?
- Have I wished people would stop talking about my drinking?
- Have I changed drinks to try not to get drunk?
- Do I ever need a drink to get going in the morning?
- Do I envy people who can drink without getting into trouble?
- Does my drinking cause trouble at home?
- Does my drinking cause problems with other people?
- Do I try to get extra drinks?
- Have I tried to stop drinking, but still got drunk?
- Have I missed work or cut school because of drinking?
- Do I have blackouts – times I cannot remember?
- Would my life be better if I quit drinking?
How does it add up?
Did you answer YES four or more times? If so, you are probably in trouble with alcohol. Why do we say this? Because thousands of people in A.A.have said so for years. They found out the truth about themselves – the hard way. A.A. cannot take care of all your problems. But we can show you how to live one day at a time without alcohol. Many people have beat their drinking problem.
Only you can decide if A.A. is for you. If the answer is yes, contact us.