- This event has passed.
Tokyo AA’s 2nd Annual Halloween Party
October 29 @ 17:00 - 19:00
Boo!🎃👻 Did we get your attention? Good!
Now come close and listen carefully. Are you…
- Haunted by the thought of being alone this Halloween?
- Witching you could go to Shibuya, but heard it’s gonna be a ghost-town because the mayor’s shutting it down?
- Dying to show off your homemade costume or the one you bought at Donki?
- All tied up, mummy-fied at home with boredom?
We’ve got a fang-tastic evening planned for you!
Join us for…
Before our usual meeting begins at 19:00, we’ve conjured up an evening filled with:
- A monstrous potluck feast.
- Spotify playlists that’ll make you dance so much your bones rattle.
- Scary stories – real or fictional, drunkalogue or not. Share if you dare!
- And of course, our costume contest. Will you scare everyone sober…?
Location: The haunted basement (okay, it’s just our regular meeting place, but we can pretend!).
For details on how to get there, and more on our meeting, click here.
How to RSVP: Please contact the Webmaster here and you will be invited to our LINE group. You’ll also be provided the potluck list to which you can add a dish.
Remember, ghouls just wanna have fun! Whether you’re a vampire, werewolf, or just a friendly ghost, we can’t wait to see you there.